Friday, December 20, 2013

Have a Fun Friday Running Day! (Living Vicariously Through You)

This week, I had a conversation about when I should begin running with my husband.  My doctor gave me permission to run again after 6 weeks. My hubby wants me to wait until after 8 weeks. The Internet suggest I wait for at least 6 to 8 weeks. *sigh*
At the beginning of week 6, I am chomping at the bit! Currently I'm walking 3 to 4 miles 3 to 4 times a week with yoga. Hubby suggested, after 6 weeks, I should increase the number of miles I'm walking in lieu of running. Smiling, I told him I would get a note from my doctor saying it was okay for me to start running. He shook his head & still resolved I should wait.  I made a counter offer with 6.5 weeks, he came back with 8 weeks. This could go on & on! He hugs me and says, "please wait."  *sigh*
The rest of the week I've been sending out my Christmas cards, donating time to my doggies, household duties, walking (my absolute favorite time of day), & watching the Pioneer Womanhttp://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ ; she is the ultimate blogger!
I'm doing a #HarryMetSally moment and putting each card in & checking to make sure it's in the slot!

I got another StrideBox : http://stridebox.com/ yesterday. Happy day! Every item in these boxes have been useful. Love the reflective laces in this month's box. My son & hubby will go through it & munch on anything I have an allergy to, so it works out for everyone!
Hope Snowman's bib isn't the expiration date!
Goodies!
Today's walk was fabulous! I imagine as soon as I can run again, I am going to run like Pheobe from Friends! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-IVhJLD0sQ

No comments:

Post a Comment